Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wall Mount Kitchen Faucet How Do I Remove An Old Wall Mounted Kitchen Faucet To Replace It?

How do I remove an old wall mounted kitchen faucet to replace it? - wall mount kitchen faucet

I was able to remove the entire faucet is easy. but how to get the old port (the free-running, but not fall) and the part that screws on the right side of the wall (body?) The part that touches the wall directly to the port of spiders, It corresponds to the won, "No sale. (I wish I could show a picture!) Basically I have the old key, but I can not other teams outside the offer line.Help! spend (what a kind, on a Friday night. Yes, I have no life!)

2 comments:

car dude said...

I would like the parts that you obtain from the local private network pipes (so they can see what you have) and get the advice and the correct replacement. at least not on a Friday night to run and buy the parts Saturday morning instead of Saturday evening and there was nothing open on Sundays. Good luck.

justme said...

You should not turn into a free port. Sounds screws as the common. Let the water out and call a plumber.

Post a Comment