Friday, January 15, 2010

Progestin Side Effects Birth Control Side Effects?

Birth control side effects? - progestin side effects

I recently started a system of birth control - NuvaRing. It is a low dose of progestin to add, etc., etc., in a cycle of 21 days. Not so for birth control and period regulation.

I am beginning to mild side effects such as nausea and PMS has increased slightly - to see nothing unmanageable. But it would be for me a different kind of birth control to check for side effects or stay with what I am reduced to? For the accounting period was first class. Is it worth it?

Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

Freckles:Time For Your Check Up said...

Personally, I like the ring because I had many problems with the pill and the patch, including bleeding Breath Rough terrible. Side effects are almost always use the case with any form of AC, but they're generally more sensitive during the first few times you play it.

Freckles:Time For Your Check Up said...

Personally, I like the ring because I had many problems with the pill and the patch, including bleeding Breath Rough terrible. Side effects are almost always use the case with any form of AC, but they're generally more sensitive during the first few times you play it.

sasmo said...

If only the regulatory authority should perhaps stick to a mild form of bc pills. If you experience any side effects, mild or not, do this with your doctor.

jayguy50... said...

Side effects are short-term sex anymore and starts to gain more weight. Long term side effects much stronger and much less sex.

Post a Comment