Sunday, January 3, 2010

Standing Closet My New Room Has No Closet And I Need A Lot Of Clothing Storage What Is A Possible Solution Or Idea?

My new room has no closet and I need a lot of clothing storage what is a possible solution or idea? - standing closet

my old room has a range of 2 sliding doors in the closet, but my clothes in my parents 'bedroom, so I leave the room and I, which is more than a living room, but it's my fourth, it s' is not a cabinet.
I want something clean and tidy, but a small cabinet on foot, too small, what could I do?

3 comments:

Laura said...

try ikea.com
Rooms and are ideal for buffets and comfortable, and others. if your bed is large enough, Wal-Mart and instead of the flat storage containers that fit under the bed, as this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d "...
that is not true, but it is the Flat Earth, you can put shoes, delicate fabrics, PJS, socks in the drawers under the bed, and then maybe something big enough for IKEA.

Good luck!

Ess. said...

Well, my aunt, the portable closet Canadian Tire. This plastic Witha metal rods for you to hang clothes. It is closed with a zipper, but to see thoruhg. Or make yourself comfortable.


my question is answered, please friends?
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/?qi ...

luvcheer said...

Use baskets and containers that could be stacked in a row look good. But if you're of storage containers, I would be all the way! I hope that helped!

Post a Comment