Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gigabyte Router Gigabyte Desktop Router?

Gigabyte Desktop Router? - gigabyte router

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Communication/Products_Spec.aspx?ClassValue=Communication&ProductID=977&ProductName=GN-BC01
I've installed a PCI network card with the hope of wifi, but I can not its implementation. I have an active Internet connection when Ethernet cable connected directly to the network port on the motherboard. I can understand the homepage of the router (192.168.1.254) to reach, if i is the average installation manual says, but I can not connect to the Internet. If I web page that asks for my ISP account and password, then enter it. told me a few seconds to wait for a reboot. when it is restarted, try a website but no luck opening

2 comments:

old crow said...

You need to connect the modem to the WAN port of the router that is installed on your computer. then you should be able to share with other computers and laptops.

David M said...

You need a wireless router and a wireless network.

Post a Comment