Monday, December 21, 2009

Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation How Do I Ask OCC Choppers To Build A Bike In Honor Of Evel Knievel And The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation?

How do I ask OCC choppers to build a bike in honor of Evel Knievel and the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation? - pulmonary fibrosis foundation

I have a work-related lung disease, advanced pulmonary fibrosis. Sometimes I feel so helpless sitting at home doing nothing. I want to help to raise awareness about lung disease pulmonary fibrosis. This is the same disease died Evel Kinevel. I also have this disease. My disease has progressed, began as Hypersensistive that pneumonia and pulmonary fibrosis. I feel at home every day so feel useless oxygen. I feel useful again. I have my case, a draft document to 2.5 years, but now I'm waiting (almost 3 years in total to call), while my wife is currently working 2 jobs in the last 3 years waiting for a work project. I must do something to feel good. Therefore, if I others who suffer from this disease, can help to get some light on the helicopter pulmonary fibrosis OCC built a bike shed, I feel a little more uesful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment