Friday, December 4, 2009

Bleeding More Condition_symptoms Why Would I Have More Pain, Bleeding Due To A Tear With Stitches 2 Weeks After Giving Birth Than Immediately?

Why would I have more pain, bleeding due to a tear with stitches 2 weeks after giving birth than immediately? - bleeding more condition_symptoms

The bleeding is bright red and the various secretions, and had no other complications, I know. I had to take a class two copies, and tried to maintain my stitches and listen to the doctor. The pain is usually sharp and sudden, and then slowly fade over time. I'm trying to determine whether you should care, and whether it is worth pushing for an appointment on Busy medical office is covered by my insurance.

3 comments:

sokokl said...

Yes, I would be interested and press for an appointment with the doctor about this, because the fact that blood is red and can be a sign of something.

sokokl said...

Yes, I would be interested and press for an appointment with the doctor about this, because the fact that blood is red and can be a sign of something.

PrivateE... said...

The healing process of surgery of the abdominal wall and uterus, will provide the children a long time, but if the need for a second opinion.

Post a Comment