Wednesday, February 17, 2010

500w Enough For 5770 What Graphics Card Do You Recommend For Me?

What graphics card do you recommend for me? - 500w enough for 5770

I have a new computer a year ago, and everything is very good, except that it has a very low-graphics (9500 GT card does). I want to upgrade and asked for their opinion. Here are the Web site is not to get the card to:
http://www.newegg.ca/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=48&name=Desktop-Graphics-Video-Cards

My limit is ~ $ 200. The power supply came with the computer was like 420W and that is enough to control everything, but I have to upgrade to a 500W of Rosas, and many ports for connections should be no problem. In this sense, the card you suggest that low energy consumption, but fairly high performance.

I play many PC games, such as:
Wolfenstein
Mass Effect 2 (when leaving)
Modern Warfare 2

AND demanding graphics games like that. I do not play Crysis all good to know. I could not believe how an ATI 5770th I think I have a DX11 card is the right way, but I know what you think

Thank you!

1 comments:

JimmyJ said...

The ATI Radeon 5670, an impressive and only about $ 100, the 5770 is about $ 200, but I think it hit 5770, but 5670 better, is better for your money

Post a Comment